"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~ Wayne Dyer
If you have a difficult conversation coming up or are in conflict and want a new way of looking at it, conflict coaching is an effective and succinct way to go . As your conflict coach, I work one-on-one with you to find different ways of approaching a challenging situation.
Conflict Coaching can help you to:
- Get unstuck from a stone and a hard place
- Prepare for an important meeting
- Practice strategies for an upcoming negotiation
- Gain clarity and gather thoughts for a sensitive conversation
- Build general conflict management and communication skills
How it works:
- Conflict coaching is similar to regular coaching except the focus is on a specific situation, or how you can more productively manage conflict in general
- As your coach, we work together to define the issue(s) and come up with a strategy on how to work through it.
- Depending on your circumstance, one session might do the trick (Just-in-Time Coaching), or you may want regular support, especially if there is a particular skill you would like to hone in on.
As a Certified Executive Coach and holding a Certificate in Conflict Management in Mediation and Negotiation, I am committed to working with you to find healthier ways of dealing with conflict.
Call me at 250.891.4330 to talk about your specific situation.